My dear friend Theresa has thrown a virtual cocktail party and invited a host of bloggers from around the world. As is customary at such affairs, I thought it best to share a few little ice-breakers about myself.
1. My name means God's gift.
2. I feel pure and exhilarated when I dance.
3. I wrote and illustrated books as a child.
4. Years later, I came alarmingly close to becoming a pharmacist.
5. Old and used objects frighten me a little and I have a feeling they can tell.
6. I am a hopeless and incurable romantic.
7. Some of my favourite days begin (and end) with the satisfaction of my inordinately sweet tooth.
8. I do a mean Louis Armstrong impression.
9. I am quite shy and I find the prospect of meeting new people vaguely unsettling.
10. The last holiday I had with my parents was spent in Saudi Arabia.
If you feel up to mingling and getting to know the other guests a little better, you can do so here. You never know - it could lead to the start of a beautiful friendship.
P.S. I cannot believe that I published that photo.